THE RAPTURE OF THE SAINTS
Revelation 1:7 (KJV)
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
What is Rapture?
The rapture is an eschatological concept, consisting of an end-time event. When all Christian believers who are alive, along with resurrected believers, will rise “in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air.”
The last thing we are waiting for, which may happen at any time is the rapture and it can happen anytime.
Most of the signs that will make it happen have already taken place.
We will be discussing; How the rapture will take place, Facts about the rapture, The fire that burns forever and a Conclusion.
Matt. 24; Acts 1:11; Titus 2:13; Revelation 1:7; 1 Corinthians 15:51–54; 1 Thessalonians 4:14; 1John 3:2; 1 John 2:28; John 6:39; Romans 14:10–12; 2 Corinthians 5:10; 1 Corinthians 3:9–15; Revelation 6:17; Jeremiah 30:7;Revelation 19:7– 14;1Thessalonians 3:13;Revelation 20:1-3; Matthew 25; Isaiah 11:4;Mark 9:48; 2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21:2.
How will the Rapture take place?
The last most significant event we are waiting for, which may happen at any time is the Rapture of the Saints and it can happen anytime, I am praying it does not happen as I am writing about it right now.
Most of the signs that will make rapture happen has already taken place. (Mark13)
All the lack of holiness, Incessant killings, Rape, Hatred for the things of God, Increased knowledge especially in the use of technology and all the bad stuffs happening are all signs of the end of the age.
We need to know where we are going and why God brought us to this world in the first place, we need to know our purpose on earth, which is not to make a lot of money, career pursuit, marriage etc.
In a twinkle of an eye the trumpet shall sound and the dead in Christ shall all rise first, those of us who may still remain on earth will hear the trumpet too (1 Corin15:52). It is a tragedy when you have all the money, best marriage, all the big certificates and all you desire in life, yet you do not hear the trumpet, it is a tragedy when you go to a bible believing church, you pray so hard and you do not hear the trumpet, it is a tragedy if you are a pastor, priest, prophet, archbishop, Apostle and you are accorded with all the titles of men yet you do not hear the trumpet. You are in serious trouble if you had a dream of the rapture and you still missed it.
The rapture of the church will be worldwide because true believers are scattered all over the world. One shall be taken and the other left, all the true believers shall be taken, every country will experience chaos on that day. The Government and all in authority then, will move in as quickly as possible to prevent anarchy and terror, they will struggle to put measures in place but will not succeed. Millions of people will suddenly disappear from the face of the earth in a moment, many infant children will massively disappear, virtually from all works of life people will be missing. The roads, streets will be in shambles, the pilots and some car owners will have been caught up and because the drivers and pilot disappeared, there will be major crashes, there will be chaos, a lot of the passengers may not have time to repent again, so many people will be shaky and wailing at what would have just taken place, it will be like the case of Noah warning the people that there is going to be rain but the people mocked at him and they did not believe, but all of sudden it happened(Genesis 6).
Your believe or unbelief of the rapture is not relevant, many shall be frantically looking for their loved ones who will be lost. They will be looking for people in the rubble of broken cars, air planes, buildings. Communication will be greatly disrupted, the terrible crashes would have destroyed the poles, telecommunication mast which will make communication very difficult. I can imagine no access to the social media platforms we are so endeared to, I also imagine if there could be a little access, people will be chatting about the sudden disappearances of their loved ones, Oh what a confusing time! No one will be concerned about how many subscriptions we get on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook etc, we will not have time to follow our favourite Celebs etc.
Husband and wife will be sleeping on the bed one will be taken and the other one left, we may be gathered at a wedding ceremony and all of sudden before the pastor joins them together, the pastor disappears and the couple still standing confused, all they will see is the dress and suit of the pastor, because the man was just trying to marry two fornicators. All of a sudden the trumpet will sound, the person driving the public bus will be taken, the bus runs into a ditch and many passengers may not have been able to repent, police men and rescue men will work around the clock and will not be able to resolve the chaotic situation, Hospitals will overflow, many of the Godly doctors and nurses would have been raptured. The red cross cannot solve the problem, there will be opportunity for criminals to defraud, rape, steal etc, they will believe that there is nothing anyone can do to arrest them because of the current situation. There will be complete breakdown of law and order. There will be baby dedications, all of sudden the babies will disappear and the sinful parents will be left with nothing, all of a sudden there will be family altar and the house help disappears leaving the family behind, it is then people will understand what this so called “Fanatical Christians” have been preaching.
Many will run to church, the churches will be filled up, but by then it would have been too late.
There is an adage that says when there is strong wind and storm, the person with arthritis cannot run even when they want to, Arthritis will show its color.
What is it in your life that will glue you here when the trumpet sounds, that is your own arthritis, but there is still a way out now, it can be dealt with.
That your fornicating and adulterous partner can glue you down here, that is your own arthritis. When you want to go arthritis says No, how about your anger, pride, lust, bloodshed, backbiting etc. where do you want to go?
Yes, there is a second chance as I hear people say, but do you really think you can withstand the torture of the Anti-Christ? If you have phobia for snakes, then they will allow it crawl on you to take the mark of the beast, can you bear hunger if you love food and cannot even fast a whole day? you cannot buy or sell read (Revelations 13). The COVID-19 trauma we all experienced is a small fry compared to the reign of the antichrist, People will cut their veins to look for death, they will bleed but no death, no suicide, no one to answer your prayers, the blood of Jesus cannot work then. The torture of your second chance is gruesome, but worth it if you can.
The stage of the antichrist is set already, with technology you cannot hide, our bank accounts have been synchronized, just think about it. If we miss the rapture, our coming to this world is in vain, We need to pray that whatsoever will glue us down to this world, is it money, it will grow wings and fly away, is it beauty? It is vain or you say you do not want to look like a fanatic, then your destination is not clear at all.
Key Facts about the Rapture
1. It is going to be the next greatest event that will shock the continents and countries of the world.
2. It is going to take place suddenly, abruptly, unexpectedly, without warning and without prior notice.
3. There shall be no second version of the event.
4. A greater percentage of Christians may be taken unawares.
5. Careless Christians who miss the event will have no other similar gracious opportunity.
6. The event shall have no regard or respect for ecclesiastical titles or church leadership positions.
7. It shall be a day when the sheep shall be separated from the goats.
8. The day shall differentiate the Broad Way Christians from the Narrow Way Christians.
9. The day shall separate sincerity from hypocrisy.
10. The day shall differentiate between those who Harbour secret sins from those who Abhor secret sins.
11. The day shall separate those whose lives are hidden in Christ from those who are hiding in the church to impress their pastors, unknown to them that their pastors will be judged likewise.
12. The day shall show a glaring, clear, conspicuous, demarcation between Christians who walk on the path of holiness from those who walk on the path of worldliness.
13. It shall be a day of double emotion: Joy for some and unimaginable, indescribable, uncontrollable regrets for others.
14. It shall be a day of surprises- some “Big names” may miss the flight while some “Less known” may be on board.
15. Another surprise may be that a man or woman who had faithfully served the Lord for many years may defile his or her garment a few minutes before the sound of that summoning trumpet and miss the flight while a notorious sinner may surrender his or her life to Jesus Christ within the same time frame and go to heaven.
16. This event may happen now, today, this week, this month, this year or next year etc.
17. Wise Christians, like the five virgins that took extra oil, are expected to get ready, yes, to get prepared at all times.
18. After the event, all those who are bitter against one another, malicious, unforgiving, jealous, arrogant, haters, hypocrites, drunkards, fornicators, adulterers, adulteresses, murderers with weapons and murderers with tongue etc, shall have enough time to continue in their trade.
19. When the event is over, there shall be revival among those who have chosen to stay behind not because there will be a second chance, no, but because the reality of the event would have struck them like a thunderbolt. But they will have to pay with their own blood.
20. When the event is over, those who will be left behind shall no longer be safe to worship in their gigantic, fanciful and multi-billion dollar cathedrals. Instead they shall seek safety in caves, bushes and abandoned and dilapidated and hidden structures.
21. When this great event is over, each time those who will miss their flight manage to gather for worship, they will pay attention to only one sermon- whether they gather in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North or South America; the sermon will only center on “How to Meet the Divine Standard and Join the Other Saints”.
22. It is also worthy to note that those who will be left behind will never have any business with comedians at their altars anymore. No! There shall no longer be gatherings for entertainments. Whenever, they manage to gather, it shall always be for serious religious business only.
23. The prayer pattern of those who will be left behind will also undergo a radical change. They will not be praying for things anymore. They will only be praying for strength to withstand the torture of the Anti-Christ and die bravely to join the other saints. None will be praying for jobs, marriages, money, fame etc.
24. It is equally worthy of note that some of those who will miss their flight will not be able to endure the torture of the Anti-Christ. They will receive the mark of the beast and thereby be doomed forever.
25. When the ready saints are gone, all our denominational walls of partition will collapse. The man or woman who use to worship in Deeper Life, for instance, will hide in the same place with those who worship in Christ Embassy, Church of God Mission, Assemblies of God, Word Aflame, Action Chapel, Winners Chapel, Lighthouse Chapel, Catholic, Protestants etc and nobody will remember to claim superiority anymore because then they will be facing a common enemy.
26. When this event is over, each time believers who will miss their flight manage to gather anywhere for worship, there will be an atmosphere of sobriety. This rowdiness we witness today shall be no more.
27. There shall also be a radical change in the attitude of those who will miss their flight towards Bible study, most importantly Personal Bible studies. What we have now is an attitude characterized by a high degree of nonchalance and indifference, but when the ready saints are gone, those who will be left behind will begin to take their bible study seriously.
28. All the teens and youths who come to church to please their parents will repent after this great event; yes, they will begin to seek God for themselves.
29. When the event is over, all those who will do any form of business in the schools, hospitals, banks, etc, will have to bear the mark of beast (666) or be hunted down and killed like common criminals.
30. One of the gains of this reminder is that there may be someone reading this piece today who will take a firm decision to ensure that he/she gets to board that celestial flight traveling to glory.
31. However, one of the greatest tragedies of this reminder is that there may be someone too who is reading this piece today but who will see no need to heed to this warning. A tragedy indeed!
The Fire That Burns Forever!
Mark 9:47-48 (KJV)
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
The scripture above scares me a lot, I always imagine it especially when I am cooking, I still cannot bear the hot steam while cooking, I can not carry a very hot pot with my bare hands, or endure hot oil spill on any part of my body, we even complain of an extremely hot weather and dive into the pool to cool off at intervals, now to think of a fire that can never be quenched, the fire will not burn anyone to death, worms won’t be burnt it just keeps burning forever, even longer than the years you have spent in vanities, it burns for thousands of years, it burns for eternity, the pain is excruciating when I try to think of it, There will be no water to drink, remember the story of the rich man and Lazarus, he begged father Abraham to send Lazarus to dip his finger in water to cool his tongue because he was tormented in the fire (Luke 16:24). Another part that scares me, is some people never had the best things of life, like riches, comfort etc, but meddle in sin and still will find their way to Hell, I call this double tragedy and collateral damage, because God is not a respecter of persons, he will never lower his standards, he is not a politician, he is a fair and righteous judge (Psalm7:11).
Our present life only prepares us for eternity! The time we spend on earth is nothing compared to eternity, let us imagine our total years on earth is 120years, it still cannot be compared to eternity which is millions of years unending!
Remember, when you die your own rapture has come. Hebrews 9:27
Heaven and Hell is real, most importantly the choice is solely yours.
If you are not sure of your salvation, please forsake all sin and say the prayer below;
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, what a wonderful savior you are.
You suffer persecutions and death for the sake of saving my soul
I understand that you have paid the debt of my sins in full through your resurrection power.
Therefore, I declare my faith in you that you are Jesus Christ, the Son of God
I confess you as my Lord, and I accept you as my Personal Savior.
I repent of my sins. Henceforth, I will serve you with all my heart.
I will faithfully follow you throughout the days of my life. So help me God!
In Jesus Christ name I pray. Amen.
If you need more assistance with your walk with God, Kindly send me a mail and attend a bible believing church around you, also ask the holyspirit to give you understanding as you read your bible and pray everyday and feel free to read and download the E-books below to help you grow spiritually.
Leave A Comment